Next-Generation Optical E-Scrap Sorting Technology
The CIRRUS® eMax™ is especially designed for electronic scrap/WEEE recyclers. An even higher scanning resolution than usual allows the handling of smaller particle sizes generated by shredders. In-flight detection over an illuminated reference allows the sorting of various opaque, transparent and black commodities such as ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel metals, wires, circuit boards as well as durable plastics such as ABS, HIPS, PC, PMMA.
Best In-Class Optical Sorter
Our proprietary MaxSelect™ sequential scanning technology provides the best combination of scan rate, number of wavelengths and NIR wavelength range (up to 2,500nm). The integrated ClearLight™ technology provides the best signal-to-noise ratio of any optical sorter in the industry because MSS doesn’t use gratings or light beam splitters. A continuous automated internal calibration virtually eliminates the need for manual re-calibration on a regular basis. The sensor housing is under constant positive pressure which eliminates dust accumulation on the inside.
- NIR, color and metal always included
- Detection over illuminated reference
- Continuous automated internal calibration
- Single-eject or dual-eject setup
- Color touchscreen with remote access
- Language selection
- Change recipes by the touch of a button
- Statistics/QC reports
- Split Configuration upgrade available
- Machine width: 1200–2000mm (48”–80”)
- Capacity paper*: 0.5–3.0 ton/hr
- Efficiency*: Up to 98%
- Electricity: 8kW
- Compressed air: 100psi / 7 bar
* Actual throughput and performance depends on a number of factors including, but not limited to, input material composition, particle size, bulk density and % of targeted materials.