Next-Generation Optical Sorter for Film Recyclers
CIRRUS® FilmMax™ is at the forefront of optical sorting for shredded residential and commercial film products. Flexible plastic packaging such as bags, pouches, foil and other ultra-light products can accurately be sorted by FilmMax™ after coarse pre-shredding of the incoming bales. MSS’ proprietary material handling and air-assist system allows for removal of contaminants and off-color materials from higher value plastic film like white/natural/clear LDPE.
Best In-Class Optical Sorter
Our proprietary MaxSelect™ sequential scanning technology provides the best combination of scan rate, number of wavelengths and NIR wavelength range (up to 2,500nm). The integrated ClearLight™ technology provides the best signal-to-noise ratio of any optical sorter in the industry because MSS doesn’t use gratings or light beam splitters. A continuous automated internal calibration virtually eliminated the need for manual re-calibration on a regular basis. The sensor housing in under constant positive pressure which eliminates dust accumulation on the inside.
- NIR and color always included
- Detection over illuminated reference
- Continuous automated internal calibration
- Single-eject setup
- Color touchscreen with remote access
- Language selection
- Change recipes by the touch of a button
- Statistics/QC reports
- Split Configuration upgrade available
- Metal Detector upgrade available
- Machine width: 1200–2800mm (48”–80”)
- Capacity paper*: 0.5–3.0 ton/hr
- Efficiency*: Up to 98%
- Electricity: 8-15kW
- Compressed air: 100psi / 7 bar
* Actual throughput and performance depends on a number of factors including, but not limited to, input material composition, particle size, bulk density and % of targeted materials.