Belt speeds up to 1,000 feet/minute sort paper 40x faster than manual QC.
Intuitive learning software adapts to changes in the material stream.
BetterHigher purity of newspaper and mixed paper for better marketability.
Performance You Can Count On
Fastest belt speeds in the industry: 1000 feet/minute
40 times faster than manual fiber sorting
Custom width up to 112"
Watch CIRRUS® FiberMaxTM in Action
Based on the popular CIRRUS® sensor platform, the FiberMax™ provides increased sorting speeds, sensing capability and operating flexibility. Put simply, the CIRRUS® FiberMax™ is faster, smarter and better.
The CIRRUS® FiberMax™ is currently running in both commercial paper recycling operations (recovering mixed paper and sorted office paper), and residential fiber operations (removing prohibitives and outthrows from newspaper and mixed paper). In both applications it is exceeding expectations.
Up to 36x higher pixel resolution for the best sorting accuracy.
Integrate a FiberMaxTM into your solution and get results.
- Improved fiber marketability
- Headcount reduction on fiber QC
- High-velocity belt speeds of 1000 feet per minute
- 40 times faster than manual fiber sorting
- Reduce exposure to potential market risks such as “Green Fence” or “National Sword”
- MaxSelect™ Capability utilizes patented sequential scanning for the highest-definition scan possible.
- ClearLight™ technology provides the strongest signal-to-noise ratio of any optical sorter in the recycling industry.
- Custom widths available (up to 112″)
Take control of your operating costs and product marketability with FiberMaxTM
As wages continue to rise and exporting commodities becomes more difficult, it is more important than ever before to run a lean operation. FiberMax™ eliminates manual sorters on your fiber QC line by achieving faster sorting speeds, smarter recognition capabilities, and higher purity of fiber for better marketability.
Contact us to:
- Integrate FiberMax into your existing or new system
- Justify the return on investment
- See a live demonstration at our facility with your unique material mix
- Visit a FiberMax™ installation in the field